The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

If ya found a wallet stuffed with Euros ....Would u hand it in too the Police

Started by IRISH KAM, September 18, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

found 20 bucks about 2 weeks ago at shops

best ever 4200 bucks

no cops
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"As the title says .

Whats ya Views ............

Yes, I would.

ac_smile

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, I would.

ac_smile

WHAT !

U would hand in a Wallet stuffed with Euros .................?

Fuck that !

Any money i found would be put straight in my pocket .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"found 20 bucks about 2 weeks ago at shops

best ever 4200 bucks

no cops

Still up to your old tricks eh, Gambino?

"Where'd you get that jacket?"

"Found it"

"Where'd you get that bike?"

"Found it"

Where'd you get that colour TV?"

"Found it"

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ goody 2 shoes

It's the right thing to do.

shin

There are so many people conducting social experiments and pranks these days that I wouldn't even consider picking up a wallet found on the street. This may sound crass, but because of my skin color I stand a chance at being accused of thievery even in such a situation.

A small denomination of cash, on the other hand I might think about keeping if it were just the money with no other identifiable property.

Twenty Dollars

After I opened it, and saw that it was yours, I'd return it to you. God knows you need the €€€€.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"There are so many people conducting social experiments and pranks these days that I wouldn't even consider picking up a wallet found on the street. This may sound crass, but because of my skin color I stand a chance at being accused of thievery even in such a situation.

A small denomination of cash, on the other hand I might think about keeping if it were just the money with no other identifiable property.

Ya, it could be a set up.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"There are so many people conducting social experiments and pranks these days that I wouldn't even consider picking up a wallet found on the street. This may sound crass, but because of my skin color I stand a chance at being accused of thievery even in such a situation.

Do you think that happens a lot shin?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you think that happens a lot shin?

I think it happens more often than we think it does.

Gallium

Only a couple years or so ago I found a wallet with over a thousand dollars in it. The picture inside the wallet showed an Indian bloke holding his child...he looked like a poor foreigner on a work visa...no Australian driver's licence. I went to the nearest servo where I knew other Indians worked and managed to track the owner of the wallet to a nearby restaurant. From the photo I identified the bloke...he was the cleaner mopping up the floor.

I showed the Indian bloke the photo and immediately his hand went to his back pocket...then I showed him his wallet. He was so graceful that he was almost in tears. The bloke obviously didn't have a bank account or if he did, he had drawn out a large amount to pay bills or to catch a flight home. Who knows?

I can't stand thievery...finding a wallet with cash and pocketing it, is thievery!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Gallium"Only a couple years or so ago I found a wallet with over a thousand dollars in it. The picture inside the wallet showed an Indian bloke holding his child...he looked like a poor foreigner on a work visa...no Australian driver's licence. I went to the nearest servo where I knew other Indians worked and managed to track the owner of the wallet to a nearby restaurant. From the photo I identified the bloke...he was the cleaner mopping up the floor.

I showed the Indian bloke the photo and immediately his hand went to his back pocket...then I showed him his wallet. He was so graceful that he was almost in tears. The bloke obviously didn't have a bank account or if he did, he had drawn out a large amount to pay bills or to catch a flight home. Who knows?

I can't stand thievery...finding a wallet with cash and pocketing it, is thievery!

:thumbup:  :thumbup: Your a decent man Galli. Cool story. :thumbup: